I am glad to have found this blog party thru one of my favorite mom bloggers! I love linking up with new blogs! If this is your first visit, thanks for coming and hope you'll keep reading...giveaways are coming soon! If you are a regular, thank you for your support!
Jenny, at The Peaceful Housewife gave us some great questions to get to know one another so here it goes:
1. How many children do you have and how old are they?
Two little sprouts...a daughter, 2.5 years old and a son, 7 months old
2. Do you have a partner, or are you a single parent?
Happily married to my husband of almost 6 years
3. What are your "hot button" parenting issues?
Don't get me started on what we feed our children and farming processes; also, over medicating our kids
4. Have you made any parenting choices that you didn't think you would make before you were a parent?
I have a totally different disciple approach than I thought I would.
5. Is there one book or person in particular that's heavily influenced your parenting choices?
Green Babies, Sage Mommies is one of my favorite reads and of course, the Bible
6. If you describe each of your children using only one word, what word would you use?
Madeline - Free spirited
Benjamin - cuddly
7. Is there one parenting decision that you regret more than others and wish you could change?
The only thing that comes to mind is giving my oldest Tylenol after her first shots just because everyone was telling me I should. I regret medicating her unnecessarily and never did it again...and guess what?! No fever or issues (probably also thanks to a much better schedule at our pediatrician compared to the traditional schedule)
8. Is there an area of parenting that you wish you were better at?
Patience...I have gotten pretty good at it but from time to time I forget that a toddler is going to have a different pace and have to remind myself that she's still learning and to be patient.
9. Now for fun questions - is there one particular food or type of food that you could eat every day?
Indian food for sure! I LOVE it!
10. Vanilla ice cream or chocolate?
Vanilla, then you can add lots of yummy fruit to it!
11. What's your guilty pleasure?
Ice cream...I love it but am trying to make my our Popsicles (see awesome book ICE POP JOY!) to be healthier; scrapbooking and laying outside and watching the clouds roll by...
12. If you could be a part of any TV show, what show would it be?
Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution, food and education...two of my favorite topics!
Please take the time to check out my blog and feel free to comment!