Why not give mom some eco-love this mother's day? Here are some ideas, from homemade to gifts from the not so crafty crowd, that your mom and the planet are sure to love.
1. a recycled newspaper bouquet in a recycled glass "vase" (mason jar, dressing bottle, etc.)
2. homemade organic sugar scrub in a recycled glass jar
3. handmade mosaic garden stones
4. Make a charitable donation to a cause your mom is passionate about
5. for the not-so-crafty: Treehugger.com's Green Gift Guide for Mothers Day
What are you doing for the mom in your life? Can't wait to hear all your wonderfully eco ideas!