This recipe is from vegan.sheknows.com! Thanks for sharing!
Kid-Friendly Fruit Pita Pockets
- 2 whole grain or whole wheat pita pockets
- 8 tablespoons smooth almond butter or other nut butter
- 1 banana, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 apple, pear, peach, or nectarine, depending on the season, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons agave
- Cut pita rounds in half to form 4 pockets.
- Slather nut butter on the inside of each pocket.
- Stuff with fruit, lightly mashing, and drizzle with a little agave.
- Serve immediately or, for a change, gently warm them in the oven.